- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Survey of Local infrastructure and facilities
The Survey of Local infrastructure and facilities (EIEL), which is governed by article 4 of the royal decree 835/2003 of 27 june is ainstrument of quantitative and qualitative analysis of the services of municipal competenciesInventory. Is a national census in nature,objective public periodically the status and level of local infrastructure and equipmentin order to assess the needs of these sectors, enable correct distribution of resources, eliminating regional disparities through better planning of public investment that the public authorities carried out in the municipalities.
Includesall municipalities with fewer than 50,000 inhabitantsthe national territory, with the exception of the autonomous communities of the basque country and navarre, for having an autonomous regime and they are not included in the Economic Cooperation of the state.Contains information at the heart of population, covering at least, all sectors that fall within the municipal activity reflected in articles 25 and 26 of law 7/1985 of 2 april, which regulates the basis of Local Regime.
The viewfinder Geo-EIEL allows access to geo-information with extensive functions of representation and access to data on maps. You can get some help available in the viewfinder itself and in thismanual.