- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- Actividad internacional de la SEPT
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Information system of the Internal Market (IMI)
Celebration in All the 10th anniversary of IMI
The 10 primerosaños implementation of the system IMI have held on 10 April 2018 in a meeting with All of reflection and remembrance.More information.
Regulation (HAT) No 1024 / 2012 (IMI 'Rules')
Desdesu entry into force el4 December 2012, theRegulation (HAT) No 1024 / 2012(IMI 'Rules') is a solid legal framework that ensures the effective functioning of the system.
IMI and data protection
Information regarding thedata protectionof personal character in the system IMI.
The information system of the internal market is exclusively to public authorities of member states (is not accessible to citizens or companies) and facilitates administrative cooperation in connection with various areas linked to the internal market. If you want to know what IMI globally and who participates in it, visit this section.
Manuals and documentation on the system IMI, newsletters published by the coordination IMI in Spain, and legal references on the system and the areas they serve. If you are a user of IMI, here you.ll find useful information.
Some statistics on the use of the system.
Useful Links for users of IMI (siempreactores dealguna public authority) and also for citizens and businesses.
National coordinator of IMI System (NOVA)
Stephanie Peláez Pérez
(c / Cea Bermúdez, 46 - 4º; 28071-Madrid
See thepromotional video IMIfilmed in Majorca by lacomisión HAT.